Take the stress out of handling your project and let AV AIDE manage the venture from initial consultancy and design to installation and aftercare
Project Management services include
- Residential and Commercial – We can provide a full design service from one dedicated meeting room/TV room to a full office building/whole house project for both new builds and refurbished properties. From the initial brief we will put together a bespoke solution which will meet both the functionality required and your budget.
We can offer a quality range of equipment and furniture including bespoke cabinets, furniture and bars. We also supply specialist products such as video conferencing, mirror TVs, projector and TV lifts, hidden speakers. Full wiring schematics required by architects and building contractors can be provided where we are not installing the cabling.
At AV AIDE we often deal directly with the end user, however, increasingly we need to deal directly with architects, interior designers, property developers and building contractors both during the design process and installation. We are used to working with them to ensure our own work is scheduled into the project. We can provide a full design service including providing wiring schematics and any other requirements for the audio visual elements. We are equally happy to undertake the wiring or work with the appointed contractor.
- Trade Links Partners – It is vital, with any installation to be able to work closely with other professionals in all areas of the project including architects, interior designers, project managers, building contractors, electricians, etc.
AV AIDE welcome the opportunity of developing partnerships with associated companies and should you wish to discuss this further please call Robert Orrell the managing director on 01200 538465
- Overall communication with all parties
- Minimise down time and costly re-working
- More accurate scheduling
- Reduced labour costs
- Achieving customer’s deadline
- Better customer experience